The Legacy International Center was a design-assist endeavor requiring Title 24 and LEED green building certifications. It is an 18-acre prime destination featuring a five-story hotel, spa amenities, a 500-seat theater pavilion, a museum, and a welcome center with an interactive globe. The museum also features unique attractions, such as a replica of the Wailing Wall and underground catacombs.
The Legacy International Center is a $190 million Bible themed resort. The resort is open to the public and was built debt free. The capital for the project was financed through a combination of donations and the proceeds from the sale of ministry assets.
Along with site improvements, four structures were built – three operational buildings totaling over 191,000 square feet and a five-level parking structure.
Our scope included:
- Demolition and relocation of all existing electrical and communication utilities
- Complete electrical services for the new structures, including switchgear and transformers
- Fire alarm and life safety systems
- Low voltage HVAC controls
- Lighting control and dimming systems
The resort is the product of Pentecostal preacher Morris Cerullo, who is known for his worldwide crusades and his ministry work.